Friday 21 November 2014

Caring Cassie

Hello, I'm Cassie. I'm an old lady now, but I have spent many years in rescue. I'm not sure why as I am not a bad dog, just luck of the draw I guess. I have shared my kennel with many boys over the years, most recently with a middle-aged Lurcher who was really good company. Now I am alone again, but I have a comfy armchair and bed, and a little garden to potter about in. I would love to find my retirement home though. Do you think you could find a space for me on your sofa?
I'm still energetic for my age, l love going out and about and playtime, and I walk well on the lead. I'm very affectionate - that's a bonus isn't it? I love being the centre of attention. I am taking medication for my heart, but my carers say they will carry on paying this expense when I find my new family.

Staffordshire Bull Terrier
10 years old
Female
Neutered
Housetrained
Could live with a calm male dog
No cats, please
Could live with children over 8 years old

If you can offer Cassie the loving home she deserves please call Moorlands Rescue, Shropshire on 01743 872395.


No comments:

Post a Comment