Wednesday 14 January 2015

Everything's Rosie

Hey I'm Rosie, a medium-sized dog with the biggest personality. I will light up any family home and keep you entertained and on your toes all day long. Being an active young lady I love to be out and about on walks and challenging my mind with agility, flyball and clicker training. I'd love a like-minded human to accompany me as well as enjoy chill out time in the evenings on a cosy sofa with lots of cuddles.
Earlier this year I was sadly returned to the Centre due to my family moving away and I was unable to go with them. I love the carers at Leicester Animal Aid as they ensure I get everything I need but I do dream of having another home to call my own and hope this time it will be forever. I could possibly live with a compatible dog that is as outgoing as I am and could be left for part of the day. But be warned, on your return there will be plenty of hugs and kisses!
I can be quite boisterous sometimes and not know my own strength, so I would best suit living with teenage children as they are more robust. I require a secure garden with high fencing as I have been known to go and see the neighbours, and at the Centre my canine friends in the next play area. I was fully housetrained in my previous home as I had a set routine and didn't have to go to bed as early as I do at the Centre, so sadly I do need the toilet through the night, but throughout the day I can go as I please outdoors.
If you are looking for a fun and bubbly girl who is also gorgeous in looks then I'm the one for you.

Crossbreed
16 months old
Female
Neutered
Housetraining will need refreshing
Good with other dogs
No cats, please
Could live with teenagers

If you could offer Rosie the loving home she deserves please call Leicester Animal Aid, Leicestershire on 01455 888257 or visit www.leicesteranimalaid.org.uk


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Rosie has very happily found her forever home. We will be updating you on her progress in the near future.

    ReplyDelete