Friday 9 January 2015

Ivy League

Hello everyone, my name is Ivy and I can't wait to meet you as I love making new friends and have a lot of love and affection to give. I really am a big softie who likes nothing more that being around other people having lots of cuddles and play time. I tend to worry when I'm left by myself which is something that would need ongoing training and patience. I'm very social with other dogs and have a great time running about off lead with all my friends here at Lincoln Farm playing chase and all sorts. It is important to remember that I am still very young and willing and eager to learn so would enjoy and benefit from going to training classes with my new family.

Crossbreed
18 months old
Female
Neutered
Housetrained
Good with other dogs
Not tested with cats
Could live with children over 10 years old.

If you can offer Ivy the loving home she deserves please call Margaret Green Animal Rescue, Dorset on 01929 471340 or email lf@margaretgreenanimalrescue.org.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment