Friday 30 January 2015

Family ties

Hi, my name is Zoran. I'm a Romanian rescue dog and have been living with my foster family here in the UK for a few months now. I love it, but it's time for me to move on to my forever home. I hope someone sees me and can tell what a loving boy I am.
My foster Mummy says I deserve a mega special home as I am so amazing. I walk well on the lead, love to play, and enjoy lots of cuddles. I'm just waiting for the perfect family to come along. I hope it's you!

Medium sized German Shepherd Dog cross
9 months old
Male
Not neutered
Housetrained
Good with other dogs
Could live with cats
Good with children

If you can offer Zoran the loving home he deserves, please contact Paws 2 Rescue, Greater Manchester on paws2rescue@outlook.com or visit www.paws2rescueuk.com


1 comment:

  1. Zoran has very happily found his forever home. We will be updating you on his progress very soon.

    ReplyDelete